In this episode, we speak with Ashley Herbert Popa, Global Director of Product Marketing, Tellent, the Talent Management Suite, that enables People teams to improve the full employee lifecycle with a cutting-edge Applicant Tracking System, CoreHR, and Performance Management Software. Today they empower over 7,000 organizations across 100+ countries with their HR tech solutions
We talked with Ashley about the strategies to put in play when releasing new products and features. We are particularly looking into the topic of what makes a good Product Release Strategy:
– What is the difference between a Product launch vs a Feature Release?
– Which internal stakeholders, and how, are involved in a Product Launch?
– How do you align between product engineering and GTM teams?
– What is the role and output needed from the Product Marketing team to support a launch?
– How and when do you involve external stakeholders such as customers and partners?
– Which KPIs do you track to measure the success of a Product Launch?
These are some of the many topics we address with Ashley. Please tune in to listen to her learnings from bringing several key launches to the market in recent years.