SaaSiest 2021 is presented by SaaS Nordic and provides a forum for SaaS Founders and professionals to share and discuss trends, best practices, and deep dive into relevant topics! We have the pleasure to present to you a lineup of speakers with high impact, no-fluff content and a diverse range of voices and perspectives that will generate engaging discussions, challenge attendees to think differently, and give participants takeaways they can implement immediately
Some of the themes that will be addressed:
• B2B SaaS Marketing in the era of the buyer – how to break through the noise and become a buying enablement engine
• The transition from startup to scaleup – the evolution of organization, culture, and process to make the transition
• Unit economics and pricing strategy management – SaaS is all about maximizing those subscription margins down the road
• Internationalization, particularly going west – the key elements to get right when expanding outside of the Nordics
• Financing and Bootstrapping – the good the bad and the ugly of the different financing alternatives to scale your business
• PLG and Customer Success is the new growth engine – learn the ins and outs from the best in class on how to make the transition
• Networking and Roundtable – sessions dedicated for you to directly interact with your peers and the speakers in the different session rooms
• Award ceremony – join us to celebrate the SaaSiest companies and people of the Nordics
Join us for these two knowledge-packed days and take part in all the great presentations, panel discussions, and roundtable chats. This will truly leave you inspired and send you back home with some new ideas for your own business!
Welcome to the SaaSiest 2021 – we cant wait to see you all there!
Thursday to Friday
September 16 to 17, 2021
As a member of our community, we wanted to inform you that we’re now welcoming a selected amount of event partners to join us in making this a great event!
Are you interested in learning how your organization can participate, support this initiative, and get exposure in this great community?
Let us know if you’d like to grab a seat at the table – at the SaaSiest event in the Nordics!
For partner inquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org