SaaSiest is the largest B2B SaaS event in the Nordic region. Meet 1200 CEOs, Founders, Executives, SaaS professionals, and VCs at this community event. Listen to more than 50 speakers and enjoy food, social side events, and of course – the party. Hope to see you there!
When? 16-17 April 2024
Where? Malmö, Sweden
What? The Ultimate B2B SaaS Experience
Sneak peek at the speaker roster!
We’re elevating the content to yet another level, here is a sample of some of the 50+ speakers you will be able to learn from during the day.
Just look at this outstanding opening!
Nick Mehta the CEO of Gainsight and “Father of the Customer Success Movement” opens the show, followed by the Queen of PLG Elena Verna, currently Head of Growth and Data at Dropbox, and SaaSiest-legend Nathan Latka CEO at Founderpath is back, bringing unique insights from interviewing almost 3000 companies in his podcast on how you can grow your B2B SaaS business! Read more and get your tickets at: https://saasiest2024.com/
Is there someone else that you’d like to see on the speaker list? If so, submit your recommendation via Speaker Proposal for us to review ASAP.
What is the SaaSiest Experience?
It’s more than a conference; it’s a community-focused event dedicated to fostering growth and sharing practical, actionable insights. SaaSiest is created by SaaS leaders for SaaS leaders and here is what you can expect:
- Focused on B2B SaaS Scaleups: SaaSiest 2024 is tailored for executives and operators in the B2B SaaS Scaleups, emphasizing practical growth strategies.
- Actionable Insights: Every session is packed with tactical advice, complete with usable templates, playbooks, and checklists from seasoned experts.
- Community-Centric: Celebrate and network with your peers. Join the excitement at the SaaSiest Awards, spotlighting the year’s achievers.
- Pre-Event Networking: Schedule meetings with partners, customers, and peers through our networking app, maximizing your experience.
- All-Inclusive Access: Enjoy sessions, social events, gourmet food, drinks, and a lively party with great DJs, all included in your pass.
- Beyond Just Attendance: Be part of a community that’s committed to collaborative growth and success in the B2B SaaS world.
SaaSiest mission is to provide a forum for all European SaaS professionals to share and learn from peers, across all operational disciplines! We empower you with the knowledge to grow faster than ever before!
Social activities to create closer connections
At SaaSiest you will be more than just a name on a badge! You will be part of a group of professionals who want to meet in different formal and informal settings. A great way to start building connections with other attendees and speakers is to participate in the SaaSiest social activities such as:
Padel Tournament: 11 courts, up to 100 players will all be playing hard to become SaaSiest Padel Tournament Champion 2024. This is a great way to kickstart your networking experience the afternoon before the opening session at SaaSiest.
Canal Tour: Experience beautiful Malmö with a beer in your hand on this 1-hour boat trip
5k Run: Morning Run for the early risers on April 17th, join a guided 5k run around the city with fellow runners.
Yoga time: Start day 2 with a good stretch and good core workout – join the morning Yoga session with fellow yogis on April 17th.
Poker Tournament: After 2 days of learning and networking we finish the SaaSiest experience with the famous SaaSiest Poker Tournament in the beautiful Casino Cosmopol in Malmö. Shuffle up, deal the cards, and sit on a fun poker experience before you travel home. The social activities are open to all ticket holders and we welcome all skill levels in each category as there will be several different groups per session.
Sign up for these asap as there are limited seats to each activity.
We appreciate our Partners
We appreciate our event partners that make this event the success it is! Thank you for a great collaboration, looking forward to a great 2024 with all of you!
Do you also want to be an event partner?
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org