In this episode, we speak with Avtar S. Jasser, CEO of Catalystone, the fast-growing Human Capital Management software out of Norway!
Avtar shares with us how they transitioned from being a Startup back in the day and going into Scaleup mode – and the challenges to be aware of when going through this critical transition. He shares his thoughts on:
– Timing – when do you know you have enough product-market fit to scale
– What are the top priorities for a CEO and organization at the beginning of a scaleup phase
– Challenges and pitfalls to be aware of in this transition phase
– It is one to identify attractive companies to buy, but how do you become an attractive acquirer?
– How does the CEO’s role change in this phase
– and much more
These are some of the questions we address in this episode, and for anyone in a Startup to Scaleup transition phase there is some excellent advice to be found here.