We talked with Mick about the dynamic role of CSMs and how it has evolved into a customer-owning function. We are particularly looking into how CSM compensation models should be structured:
– What are key deliverables from the CSM function?
– Should CSMs have a variable income piece, and if so related to what?
– Why NRR, Adoption, and Customer advocacy should be the guiding metrics for CS?
– What does the future CS role look like and why does it matter?
– What is the profile of a future CS – which skillset is required to be successful?
These are some of the many topics we address with Mick. Please tune in to listen to his experience in building compensation plans for future-proof CS teams.