In this episode, we speak with Emma Aidanpää-Salmi, VP Customer Success, Relex Solutions, the unified supply chain and retail planning platform that helps retailers and consumer brands sell more and waste less, with 100m+ in ARR and a leader in its space.
We talk with Emma about the evolution of the CS discipline and how this new setup of CS teams best brings value to an organization! Topics that are being addressed in this episode are:
– How should a successful CSM team be measured going forward
– How should CS leaders balance between growth and satisfaction/value metrics for their CSM-team
– What are the key metrics that you measure your CSM team on
– How should the sales responsibilities be split between CS and Sales and why
– How should we compensate our CSMs if/when they do contribute to Sales
These are some of the many topics we address with Emma, tune in to learn from her experience in running a global CSM team that contributes to customer adoption, and satisfaction while also ensuring revenue growth for each account.