Mikael Johnsson, Co-Founder Oxx (SE)
Anna-Lisa Natchev, Chief Growth Officer Nomentia (FI)
Martin Jensen, CEO Centra (SE)
Katrine Rasmussen, CMO Pixelz Inc (DK)
Anders Holmberg, CSO GetAccept (SE)
Henrik Lepasoon, CEO Stratsys (SE)
- In a scaleup, you have established Product-Market fit, measured by both leading (revenue, net retention) and lagging indicators (product usage, NPS, etc)
- At this stage, you need to establish Go to Market fit as defined by ICP, market fit, and price point for your offering. Knowing your position is key, understanding whom you need to serve, what problem you need to solve, and how you bring them value is of utmost essence. Cohort analysis is a good way to establish this understanding.
- At this stage, the organization evolves in relation to:
- Adding specialist roles to the organization to build a repeatable and scalable growth engine
- Re-examining performance and goals – what was important and true in the past may no longer be
- Refining your decision-making approach, as you grow you need to establish a process where founders don’t make all the calls – the rest of the team plays a bigger role. Focusing on culture and values – make sure to emphasize open and regular communication to make sure everyone is on board at all times
- At the end of the day, it is all about focus. Stay true to your vision, there will be a lot of temptations on the road to deviate, don’t do it! Having a strong vision and executing on that is key to success!