In this episode, we speak with Jakob Lunøe, CEO, Delogue the PLM platform for product development for the fashion industry with users in 60+ countries.
We talk with Jacob about transitioning an organization from an “all hands on deck” mentality into more of a specialized role and responsibility-driven organization. Topics that are being addressed in this episode are:
– Why do you need to make this transition
– What are the signs that confirm the timing is right to do it now
– What are the common risks in making this transition
– What role do the leaders play in this
– How do you work with trust and mindset change
These are some of the many topics we address with Jakob, tune in to learn from his experience on how to evolve into an organization from an all-hands-on-deck mentality to an operating model with more specialized and distinct teams and roles.