We do so by using a real example case, the positioning of SaaS Nordic and SaaSiest. In this episode, we’ve flipped the roles and April is asking all the questions while Daniel and Thomas do the answering. To find the answer April walks us through these 5 key questions:
– If you don’t exist, what would your customers use
– What features or capabilities do you have that alternatives do not
– What value do the attributes enable for customers
– Who cares a lot about the value
– What context makes the value obvious to your target segment
Tune in to learn how April’s positioning framework is used in action as Daniel and Thomas do their best in figuring out how to address the questions.