In this episode we speak with, Carl Silbersky, Former CEO, BIMobject, the SaaS Platform that provides architects and engineers with the information and inspiration they need to design buildings faster, smarter and greener.
We talk with Carl about his experience running a publicly listed business and what the pros and cons are of doing so:
– Why should you consider listing
– When should you go public
– Were there any initial surprises/unexpected events when becoming a listed company
– What are the differences between being a listed company vs a non-listed company
– How do you manage the dialogue with the owners when being a public company
These are some of the questions that Carl addresses, tune in to learn more from his journey running a listed SaaS company!