Alex Kronenberg, Community Manager FotoWare (NO)
Johanna-Mai Riismaa, CEO Zelos Team Management (EST)
Alexander Phimister 🤫🍀 Phimister, Founder Community Led Growth (ESP)
Agnes Adolfsson Lindberg, Experienced Community Manager (SE)
Stefan Cautin, Community Manager – EMEA Shopify
Siw Grinaker, Community Manager Enonic
- Community-led growth can be seen as an evolution of product-led growth, but you start with the community instead of the product.
- With community-led growth, you create your own audience. This means you own your audience and become less reliant on tech giants like Google and FB.
- Another way to build community is to do it around existing customers and create a forum for them to get even more value – both from you and each other.
- Community helps strengthen the affinity for the brand and helps build ambassadors.
- Larger brands can create smaller, hyper-local communities to provide a platform and events for people in the same sphere to meet up, connect and help each other.
- A community should be minimum 80% about providing value, and maximum 20% about selling.
- The secret sauce of successful sauce is clarity. People need to understand what they’re expected to do and what’s in it for them.
- An authentic, genuine and sincere voice is essential, which means that the community should be driven by someone from the core team – not outsourced to an external consultant.
- Sometimes people come for the product but stay for the network.